Join us as we visit the “Cradle of American Golf”, Pinehurst Resort in North Carolina. With a rich history dating back to 1895, this member trip to Pinehurst will give you all that you could ask for, and more! Play Pinehurst no. 2, host of many USGA Championships including 3 U.S. Opens (a 4th in 2024) and 2 U.S. Amateurs (with a 3rd in 2019). You will also play the recently redesigned no. 4 course, a Gil Hanse masterpiece getting rave reviews, and the exclusive Forest Creek CC just minutes from the resort, as well as a round on the no. 8 course and brand new “The Cradle” par 3 course. Five nights of accommodations at the historic Carolina Hotel are included along with breakfast daily, 3 dinners, and a $100 resort gift card. If you have never been to Pinehurst (or even if you have!), now is the time to experience this exquisite golf destination.
Oct. 28 – Nov. 2
- 5 nights accommodations at the historic Carolina Hotel at Pinehurst Resort
- 5 rounds of golf including no. 2, no. 4, no. 8, Forest Creek Country Club, and “The Cradle” par 3 course
- 3 dinners including 1 group dinner and 2 dinners at the Resort outlets
- Daily breakfast buffet at The Carolina Hotel
- $100 Resort gift card for merchandise, spa, golf, or food purchases
- All resort taxes and fees
- Complimentary shuttle throughout the Resort
* Airfare and ground transportation are NOT included
- Double Occupancy (2 golfers): $2,195 per person
- Single Occupancy: $2,795
- 1 golfer / 1 non-golfer: $3,325 (includes all meals, gift card, and taxes for non-golfer)
Additional 2 night/2 round option at Pine Needles & Mid Pines
- 2 nights accommodations at Mid Pines Lodge
- 1 round of golf at Pine Needles (host of the 2019 U.S. Senior Women’s Open)
- 1 round of golf at Mid Pines
- 2 breakfasts
- All taxes and fees.
- Double Occupancy (2 golfers): + $465 per person
- Single Occupancy: + $595
- 1 golfer / 1 non-golfer: + $655
*Limited availability exists for the extension trip.
Have questions about the trip? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org