Join us as we visit the “Cradle of American Golf”, Pinehurst Resort in North Carolina. With a rich history dating back to 1895, this member trip to Pinehurst will give you all that you could ask for, and more! Play Pinehurst no. 2, host of many USGA Championships including 3 U.S. Opens (a 4th in 2024) and 2 U.S. Amateurs. You will also play the recently redesigned no. 4 course, a Gil Hanse masterpiece getting rave reviews, and the exclusive Forest Creek GC just minutes from the resort, as well as a round on the no. 9 course and stunning “The Cradle” par 3 course. Five nights of accommodations at the historic Carolina Hotel are included along with an opening reception, 1 group dinner, 1 resort dinner voucher, a $200 resort gift card, and all resort fees and taxes. If you have never been to Pinehurst (or even if you have!), now is the time to experience this exquisite golf destination.
- 5 nights accommodations at the historic Carolina Hotel at Pinehurst Resort
- 5 rounds of golf including no. 2, no. 4, no. 9, Forest Creek Golf Club, and “The Cradle” par 3 course
- 2 dinners including 1 group dinner and 1 dinner at any of the Resort outlets
- Opening group reception
- $200 Resort gift card for breakfast, merchandise, spa, golf, or other food purchases
- All resort taxes and fees
- Complimentary shuttle throughout the Resort
* Airfare and ground transportation are NOT included
- Double Occupancy (2 golfers): $2,400, per person
- Single Occupancy: $3,050
- 1 golfer / 1 non-golfer: $3,695 (includes all meals, gift card, and taxes for non-golfer)
Additional 2 night/2 round option with golf at Tobacco Road GC & Pine Needles
- 2 nights accommodations (TBD)
- 1 round of golf at Pine Needles (host of the 2019 U.S. Senior Women’s Open)
- 1 round of golf at Tobacco Road GC
- 2 breakfasts
- All taxes and fees.
- Double Occupancy (2 golfers): Coming Soon
- Single Occupancy: Coming Soon
- 1 golfer / 1 non-golfer: Coming Soon
*Limited availability exists for the extension trip.
Have questions about the trip? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org