Join the NCGA in its first ever trip to “Sin City” for golf and entertainment. The trip will start with a round at Las Vegas Paiute’s Wolf Course, consistently ranked one of the top courses in Nevada. This Pete Dye course is a challenging test, which includes its famous 15th hole, a par-3 island green. On Day 2, trip participants will tee it up at TPC Las Vegas, a top-ranked course designed by Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd. The course previously hosted PGA Tour Champions Las Vegas Senior Classic and the PGA Tour’s Shriner’s Hospitals for Children. The final course on the trip will be a round at the private The Las Vegas Country Club. Just minutes away from the strip, over the last half century The Las Vegas CC has previously hosted PGA Tour and LPGA Tour events and was once the primary club for superstar Dean Martin.
The Las Vegas Country Club
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort
TPC Las Vegas
2019 Las Vegas
December 6 – December 10
- 4 night stay at the Las Vegas Marriott
- 3 rounds of golf at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort – Wolf, TPC Las Vegas, and The Las Vegas Country Club.
- Daily breakfast at the Las Vegas Marriott
- Opening night welcome reception
- Closing night group dinner
- All hotel parking, taxes and fees covered
*Airfare and/or ground transportation are NOT included
- Double Occupancy (2 golfers): $1,050 per person
- Single Occupancy: $1,300
Have questions about the trip? Contact email@example.com