How to Register for an NCGA Championship, CWAC Championship, Women’s Championship or Event
To register for an NCGA Championship. CWAC Championship or event, follow the instructions below. We are moving to a new registration system powered by USGA Tournament Management. The first time you register for an event this year you will need to create a new profile.
- Click here to login/create user profile
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken to the All Events schedule. To find the type of event you are looking for, click on the “Event Schedules” drop down menu to find the schedule you are looking for: NCGA Championships, NCGA Championships – Club Officials (for Club Officials to enter teams/players representing their club),Member Outings, Weekend Net Tour, and eClub Events all have separate event schedules to view.
- Select the box to the right of the event you would like to register for and click “Register”. (At this time USGA TM only permits registering for one event at a time. A multi-event registration feature is due out later this year).
- Click through the registration pages, enter your playing partner(s’) information (if applicable) and enter your billing information.
- Check your email for a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within a few minutes, your registration was not successful.
After you’ve logged in to USGA TM, you’ll be able to access the tournament schedules directly from this page by clicking on buttons below.
If you need any help, please contact the Rules & Competitions Department at 831-625-4653.