Exemptions From Qualifying for an NCGA Event
In order to receive an exemption, players are required to register for that tournament prior to the closing date and must meet all eligibility requirements unless indicated otherwise. When exemptions are determined an e‐mail invitation will be sent to remind players to submit their entries.
Special Exemptions – The NCGA reserves the right to award exemptions based on special circumstances. If a player wants to request a special exemption, he or she MUST complete the Special Exemption Request Form below (note Special Requests for 2022 will not be accepted until after the open of registration on January 17th). Accomplishments in non-NCGA events that warrant an exemption as outlined in the policy must have been achieved while an active member of the NCGA. Each request will be reviewed by the NCGA Championship Committee after which the player will be notified of the decision made. All requests must be submitted prior to the entry closing date. Any request that is not submitted by the form below will not be considered. NOTE: The term “Special Circumstances” refers to a player’s individual playing performances and does not include a player’s inability to qualify due to another commitment such as work or vacation.
- NCGA Four-Ball Championship, Spyglass Hill, May 6-8, 2022
- NCGA Mid-Amateur Championship, Poppy Hills, June 11-12, 2022
- California Amateur Championship, Big Canyon CC, June 27-July 2, 2022
- NCGA Public Links Championship, Poppy Hills, July 5-6, 2022
- NCGA Junior Championship, Rancho Murieta CC- South, July 12-13, 2022
- NCGA Amateur Stroke Play Championship, Poppy Hills, July 15-17, 2022
- California Women’s Amateur Championship, San Luis Obispo CC, July 25-29, 2022
- NCGA Amateur Championship, Spyglass Hill, August 15-19, 2022
- NCGA Senior Championship, Poppy Hills, September 26-28, 2022
- California Senior Women’s Amateur Championship, Santa Maria CC, October 3-5, 2022
- California Senior Amateur Championship, Pasatiempo GC, November 14-16, 2022