WGANC Legacy Two-Person Scramble II | Bay Club Boulder Ridge | November 1, 2021
NOTE – Date change and venue change. 1-day tournament instead of a 2-day tournament.
Due to the popularity of the Two-Person Scramble, a second Scramble was added in 2019. It is contested in three flights evenly divided by team handicap index. Both gross and net awards are given out in each flight.
ENTRIES OPEN: September 20, 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE: October 4, 2021
ENTRY FEE: $170 per Team ($85/player)
- Entrant must be a member of WGANC and a member of the 18-hole women’s group at her club.
- Enter by two-person team only.
- USGA Handicap Index: 40.4 maximum.
- One-Day, 2-Person Scramble, Stroke Play.
- Each team will have their handicap adjusted as follows:
Player with the lowest course handicap will receive 35%.
Player with higher course handicap will receive 15%.
The total adjusted handicap will be combined and converted to a Team handicap.
Teams will be flighted by the total handicap allowed.
- Size of field: 96 Players (48 Teams)
Check out NCGA GO for the best hotel rates in the area!
Never played in an NCGA event before? Visit the Tournament Registration page for instructions on how to register.
|AAFEDT / KREY – Flight A, Gross
DONAHUE / STEWART – Flight A, Net
CHOP / WAPPLE – Flight B, Gross
COLYN / WHITWORTH – Flight B, Net
HEFTI / SCHULTE – Flight C, Gross
KREBILL / PELTON – Flight C, Net