WGANC Legacy Two Person Scramble I | Auburn Valley | May 25-26, 2021
By member request, a new tournament was formed in 2017 called the 2-Person Scramble. It is a two-day stroke play event with three flights evenly divided by team handicap indexes.
ENTRIES OPEN: April 12, 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE: May 26, 2021
ENTRY FEE: TBA
- Entrant must be a member of WGANC and a member of the 18-hole women’s group at her club.
- Enter by two-person team only.
- USGA Handicap Index: 40.4 maximum.
- Two-Day, 2-Person Scramble, Stroke Play.
- Each team will have their handicap adjusted as follows:
- Player with the lowest course handicap will receive 35%.
- Player with higher course handicap will receive 15%.
- The total adjusted handicap will be combined and converted to a Team handicap.
- Teams will be flighted by the total handicap allowed.
- Size of field: 96 Players (48 Teams)
Check out NCGA GO for the best hotel rates in the area!
Never played in an NCGA event before? Visit the Tournament Registration page for instructions on how to register.
|2020||Cowan – DeYoung||Flight A, Gross|
|2020||Chang – Moridaira||Flight A, Net|
|2019||Fadel – Robinson||Flight A, Gross|
|2019||Mundy – Yamauchi||Flight A, Net|