Join the NCGA on its first ever trip to Bend, Oregon. A day’s drive or a short flight, this trip offers a chance to get away and play some of the best courses in Oregon including the private Pronghorn Fazio Course, Pronghorn Nicklaus Course and Tetherow GC. Enjoy the end of summer with a trip to this great golf destination.
2020 NCGA Bend, Oregon Trip
- 4 nights’ lodging at the Tetherow Resort; Arrive Sep. 6, depart Sep. 10
- 3 rounds of golf at Pronghorn’s private Fazio Course (rated 7th best course in Oregon by Golf Digest), Pronghorn’s Nicklaus Course (rated 6th best course in Oregon by Golf Digest) and Tetherow GC (rated 11th best course in Oregon by Golf Digest).
- Opening night welcome reception
- Closing night group dinner
- All hotel parking, taxes and fees covered
- Discounted group rate for 2 day pre or post stay is available
- Not Included: Ground transportation or airfare
- Double Occupancy: 2 golfers sharing a room ($1,375 per person)
- Single Occupancy: 1 golfer in their own room ($1,960)
- Single Occupancy with non-golfer: ($2,150)
Have questions about the trip? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org