April 18, 2019
Applications For 2019 LPGA Leadership Academies Now Available
The LPGA Leadership Academy uses golf as a vehicle to provide a framework for young women to develop their confidence, communication, and leadership skills. Group exercises, expert-led discussions, journaling and interaction with female executives and mentors help girls discover their unique strengths and leadership style.
We use the game of golf as a platform and learning tool to:
- teach girls how to become better decision makers
- overcome and let go of set backs
- take calculated risks and “Lean In”
- develop skills to accomplish specific goals
- play their own game and find their own voice
Forty participants receive a scholarship to participate in this unique event which will be hosted in four markets in 2019.
An Academy Will be Coming to Lake Merced GC in Daly City July 15-16