May 18, 2018
Sign Up For The Alister MacKenzie Tournament To Preserve Sharp Park – May 26!
Ken Venturi called Sharp Park “Alister MacKernzie’s great gift to the American public course golfer.” Following great victories in 2017 for the Save Sharp Park cause at the California Coastal Commission and the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, in 2018 we turn our attention to restoring MacKenzie’s “great gift”. That will be the focus and the purpose of fundraising at our Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Tournament, to be held Saturday, May 26 at Sharp Park. Please join us. See the Sponsor/Entry Form [LINKED HERE]
Sponsors, Captains: Sign-up for the Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Tournament to Save Sharp Park, Saturday, May 26
Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 26, and line-up your teams for the Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Tournament at beautiful Sharp Park Golf Course in Pacifica, CA.
With your help and support, we have time and again won political, legal, and administrative battles to keep the course open. But much work remains to renovate this 85-year-old diamond-in-the-rough: Plans to draw; Friends to make; Agencies to persuade; Work to do. So we’re still fighting, still fundraising, and we still need your financial support and involvement. Please join us – and bring your friends — to Sharp Park, Saturday, May 26. It’s great fun, and in case you missed it last year, check out our photo essay of the 2017 tournament.
- Save May 26 on your calendar, and pick your shotgun tee time: morning (7:30 a.m) or afternoon (12:30 p.m.)
- Download the entry form [ LINKED HERE ].
- Sign-up your friends. Submit your entry forms, and pay by check or online.
- Make a silent auction donation of a guest 4-some at your golf course, golf lessons, or other goods [Click to EMAIL]
- Sign-up as a Sponsor – or help us find a Sponsor [See Sponsorship form page 2 LINKED HERE]
So come join us on May 26 to celebrate and restore the Alister MacKenzie legacy at Sharp Park!