1. OK. The player dropped the ball satisfying Rule 26-1 and there is no re-drop required by Rule 20-2c.
2. Rule 20-2c requires a re-drop. Player incurs a two-stroke penalty.
3. Player incurs a two-stroke penalty for a breach of Rule 18.
4. Rule 20-6 permits the player to lift the dropped ball without penalty and proceed in accordance with the Rules. The player is proceeding under Rule 26-1 and is permitted to substitute a ball.
5. The ball was (properly) in play. When the player lifted the ball and did not replace it, the player incurred a two-stroke penalty for a breach of Rule 18. There is no additional penalty for improperly substituting a ball (2008 change).
6. As noted in Appendix I, Part B, 8g. Dropping Zones, the player has proceeded in accordance with the Local Rule for Dropping Zones.