Hole in One Sweepstakes
Win Golf at Poppy Hills or Poppy Ridge
Enter by printing and filling out the form below!
Download 2016 Hole-in-One Sweepstakes Entry Form
The NCGA 2017 Sweepstakes will run from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. Our two winners will be notified Jan. 13, 2017. Two NCGA members who score a hole-in-one in 2017 in accordance with the rules below will win a round of golf for four at Poppy Hills or Poppy Ridge. In addition, those scoring aces will receive a specially designed coin to commemorate their shot. The 2016 winners are Ken Petruccio and George Dillon, Congratulations!
- Golfers making aces must be on the NCGA membership list at the time of the shot.
- Aces must be scored on an NCGA member course.
- The ace must be witnessed by at least two other players and verified by a club official at the course played.
- The ace must be scored in a stipulated round (18 holes) or tournament format (scramble).
- The ace must be scored from Jan. 1, 2017 through Dec. 31, 2017.
- The entry blank below must be completed and sent to the NCGA at 3200 Lopez Road, Pebble Beach, CA 93953. The entry must be received by Jan. 10, 2017 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Golfer must post a score from round of the ace, unless hole-in-one is scored in scramble format.
The winners receive a round of golf for four at either Poppy Hills or Poppy Ridge. Congratulations to all NCGA members who scored a hole-in-one in 2016!